• Average delivery time of products is seven working days;
• All orders received from Tuesday to Friday will be processed within the next day, while orders received over the weekend will be processed the following Tuesday morning;
• For shipments to Europe at the time of shipment of the order, an e-mail will be sent to the customer containing the tracking number provided by the Courier, through which he will be able to follow the shipment status at any time by accessing the courier's website ;
• The ordered products will be sent to the postal address specified by the user in the order form;
• Deliveries will be made by courier from Monday to Friday, during normal office hours, excluding national holidays. Delivery is considered completed when the product is made available to the user at the delivery address specified in the order form;
• In case of non-delivery due to the absence of the recipient at the address specified in the order form, the courier will leave a postcard to certify the delivery attempt. On the postcard will be indicated the phone number that the user will have to contact to request that the courier make a second delivery attempt. After two failed delivery attempts, the package will go "in storage". As soon as the package is in storage, the Customer Service will contact the user via e-mail in order to unlock the stock and make sure that the package is delivered to him as soon as possible. In the event that the attempt to deliver after the Customer Service contact fails or if the user does not respond to the Customer Service contact attempt, the package will be sent back to Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda and the user will be notified of this circumstance by e-mail. The user acknowledges that, after thirty (30) days from when the package is sent back to Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda, the contract will be considered terminated and the purchase order canceled pursuant to art. 1456 of the Civil Code. Resolved the contract, Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda will refund the total amount paid by the user, minus the costs of delivery of the product failed and the costs. The termination of the contract and the amount of the reimbursement will be communicated to the user by e-mail. The refund amount will be credited to the vehicle or the payment solution used by the user for the purchase;
• It is up to the recipient to check the conditions of the product that has been delivered to him. In the event that the package shows evident signs of tampering or alteration, the user must accept the delivery with reserve and promptly notify the Customer Service by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUSPENSION AND / OR MODIFICATION AND / OR SALE OF SALE
Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the sale on the Site. Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda can not in any way be held responsible towards the user or third parties for such suspension , modification or termination.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Use represent the entirety of the agreements between Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda and the users of the Site with reference to the purchase of products through the Site and use thereof.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
• The contract of sale between the customer and Bottega D'Arte Benaco of Annalisa Girlanda is concluded in Italy and is governed by Italian law;
• For the solution of civil and criminal disputes arising from the conclusion of the distance sale contract, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the reference forum of the municipality of residence of the client; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Verona.